FieldMicro Weather Meter860004350071
Our most popular add-on! A “self-emptying bucket” type rain gauge, this model activates a momentary button closure for each 0.011” of rain that is collected.
The anemometer (wind speed meter) encodes the wind speed by closing a switch with each rotation. For example, a wind speed of 1.492 MPH produces a switch closure of once per second.
Finally, the wind vane reports wind direction, allowing up to 16 different positions to be indicated.
- Wind Vane
- Cup Anemometer
- Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge
- Two-Part Mounting Mast
- Rain Gauge Mounting Arm
- Wind Meter Mounting Bar
- 2 x Mounting Clamps
- 4 x Zip Ties
How it works:
- Attach the weather meter in an unobstructed location..
- Connect the cable to a FieldBot.
- Login to the SmartFarm platform on your computer or smartphone.
- Click, add a new device.
- You can now monitor the device live, or see historical data..
- You can now create rules for this device. Eg. If rainfall > 5mm, then activate pump &/or alert user..
Pictures are for illustrative purposes only.