FieldMicro Current Sensor Clip.860004350019
This non-invasive current sensor (also known as a “split core current transformer”) can be clamped around the supply line of an electric load to tell you how much current is passing through. Monitor any connected device to make sure it stays running when you need it most.
- Measures: Up to 600 Amps
- With small variations in relative error and phase difference, and suitable for power measurement
- Even with CT secondary side release, safe output protection is built in.
- Rated current range from 5A to 600A
- Simple construction, small and easily integrated
- Low current consumption
- Applicable to various powers
- Wide detecting range, resistant to overcurrent
- Easy routing for installation by connector connecting specification
How it works
- Attach the clip around any power supply cable.
- Connect the clip to a FieldBot.
- Login to the SmartFarm platform on your computer or smartphone.
- Click, add a new device.
- You can now monitor if the device is operating or not.
- SmartFarm will display live & historical data.
- You can now create rules for this device. Eg. If current = off, then alert user.
Pictures are for illustrative purposes only.