Measure wind speed or gas currents with this Anemometer. Easy to mount, this sensor is durable and weatherproof. And although you can disconnect it with a few twists, once set in place, it’s rugged enough to stay there.
- One-piece rotor anemometer head (OPR)
- Durable construction.
- Low threshold speed.
- Short distance constant.
- Negligible overspeeding.
- Angular response independent of wind speed.
- Fully tested temperature performance.
- Symmetrical geometry.
- No external power source.
How it works:
- Attach device to preferred location.
- Connect the device cable to a FieldBot.
- Login to the SmartFarm platform on your computer or smartphone.
- Click, add a new device.
- You can now monitor live & historical data.
- You can now create rules for this device. Eg. If wind speed is 25+. Then disable all spray operations.
Pictures are for illustrative purposes only.